We are a small business with a GSA Schedule and approved Terms of Service able to sell cloud-based text analytics software to the US federal government. Our electronic discovery tools help agencies to respond to legal exigencies. DiscoverText delivers key features for eDiscovery, FOIA redactions, and public comment response with FDMS bulk extracts from Regulations.gov. Download our Federal Government Capabilities flyer to learn more.
Import data from multiple sources:
- Import bulk FDMS extracts from Regulations.Gov
- A “top 5” SurveyMonkey integration
- Upload plain text, Word, Excel, HTML, and PDF files
- Import bulk emails from Outlook .PST files
- Capture public comments from YouTube
- Import news feeds and comments
- Fetch Facebook & Twitter feeds
- Import blog content from WordPress and Disqus
- Load XML documents via an API
- Capture RSS feeds
Ideal for FOIA processing.
Redact sensitive, confidential or classified information.
Annotate shared memos during document classification.
Auto-highlight unique & offensive language.
Prevent spoliation: all metadata is stored and searchable.
Store data in raw and “native” formats.
Read receipts generated on all documents.
Review material as printed paper, a “native file” PDF format.
Adjudicate documents or units of text coded by others.
Share projects to create large private analysis teams