A simple & affordable eDiscovery solution for litigation, investigations, audits, & general information inquiries.
Electronic discovery, or eDiscovery, refers to the discovery process in litigation which deals with the exchange of information in electronic format. DiscoverText delivers the key features of eDiscovery at a fraction of the cost.
Identify data from multiple sources
- Import Plain text, Word, Excel, HTML, and PDF
- Emails from Exchange servers and Outlook files
- Public comments from YouTube
- News feeds and comments
- Free, premium, and historical Gnip PowerTrack 2.0 Twitter feeds
- Blog and wiki content
- XML documents
- RSS feeds
- Instant messaging archives
- Microsoft SharePoint and IBM Lotus Notes
- Accounting databases
Ideal for FOIA processing Redact sensitive, confidential or classified information Annotate shared memos during document classification Auto-highlight unique & offensive language Prevent spoliation: all metadata is stored and searchable Store data in raw and “native” formats Read receipts generated on all documents Review material as printed paper, a “native file” PDF format Review single or multi-page TIFF images Adjudicate documents or units of text coded by others Share projects to create large private analysis teams